- Build a list of subscribers in the weeks leading up to the convention, inviting exhibitors and attendees to text in your keyword to 71441 to join your text messaging alert list. Continue the promotions on-site with signage and announcements over the speaker system.
- Import phone numbers of staff and volunteers. Segment them into gorups for fast, effective communication.
- Host daily giveaways – provided by your sponsors – and let our software choose x number of winners at random. In advance, you can schedule your messages to send at specific times.
- Using our send-from-phone feature, send last-minute announcements from the trade show floor.
- Upsell your exhibitor packages by offering targeted text message blasts to your attendees.
A typical convention, trade show, or expo has a variety of events going on simultaneously. In addition to visiting exhibitor booths, attendees can often take advantage of autograph signings, special appearances, giveaways, panel discussions, Q&As and more.
With thousands of people in attendance, the challenge is announcing these happenings in a timely, effective manner. Brochures and flyers are too expensive and often ignored. You can only make so many announcements before people stop paying attention. Placing your information on the web helps, but not everyone has access to the Internet from the convention floor.
Our text messaging solution for Conventions and Trade Shows allows you to alert exhibitors and attendees of upcoming show announcements both before the show, and then during the show for up-to-the-minute announcements. Moreover, you can build excitement and awareness with interactive contests and polls. Using our text-from-phone feature, event managers can send last-minute announcements directly from their phones. This program also presents a great opportunity to bring in additional revenue after the shows by sending exhibitor-sponsored messages to targeted groups of subscribers.
Vallexa Mobile Text Messaging Solution for Conventions and Trade Shows will enhance and ease the flow of communication between both your attendees and exhibitors, at the same time reducing your work and expenditures. Further, as you build up a database of subscribers, you will be able to generate new streams of revenue by delivering text-based exhibitor offers as well as future show announcements. If you are interested in setting up an easy-to-use, cost-effective text messaging solution for your upcoming convention.